Search

2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer

138 Total Thread Views | Jump to First Post

ProMarketConnections

Reaction Score
2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer For Sale In Gresham, Oregon 97080

Spread your wings and fly with this 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer! This Travel Trailer is 32.67 feet in length and features a spacious floorplan that is perfect for creating memorable experiences with loved ones and friends. It comes equipped with 1 slide-out, 1 awning and offers sleeping accommodations for up to six. This 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer will be making your traveling dreams come true for many years to come. will be making your traveling dreams come true for many years to come

Get ready to make this 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer your next home away from home because this unit is fully loaded with a plethora of comfort amenities. Beautiful, clean, one owner. Huge rear bathroom with glass slider door and tons of storage. Outdoor kitchen w/fridge, sink and storage. Sleeps 6 (although it never has), new $1200 Brooklyn king size bed (extremely rare in RVs). Fireplace, large slide out, outside TV mount, 19' awning. New batteries and tires last year, (original batteries also included as back up). Ultralight design is a smooth pull down the road with GVWR of 7765 lbs can be pulled with almost all full-size rigs.

Prewired for solar and exterior cameras and includes weight distribution and sway eliminating hitch (MSRP $3,600), RV cover, and Level Mate Pro Bluetooth RV leveling system.

Purchased new for work travel but no longer need it and already have a smaller camp trailer. This is a pavement princess, barely used, no kids or groups, just my wife and I. Very roomy and comfortable. The fireplace will heat the entire coach if you're plugged in and you don't want to run the furnace.

Trailer is extremely clean, and my wife made custom seat covers and couch cover as soon as we purchased it. The originals have never been sat on. Also just replace the mini fridge in outdoor kitchen with new RCA since my old one was covered in stickers.

This is the cleanest one of its kind you'll find that isn't brand new. Always been in the PNW with not exposure to salt or extreme heat or cold. Stored under a cover when not in use.

This 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer has been very well maintained, so you can rest assured that it will be providing luxury and class for many years to come. You can finally invest in your happiness with this Travel Trailer because it is priced very competitively. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - Call today for more information on how you can truly cherish every moment of your RV experiences with this unparalleled 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS Travel Trailer!!

01 (1).jpg 02.jpg 06.jpg 10.jpg

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Palomino
Model
SolAire Ultra Lite 258 RBSS
Price
$25000
City
Gresham